FRONIUS, IG PLUS V 7.5-1 4,210,115,800, ISOLATED STRING INVERTER, 7500W, 208/240/277VAC
All Fronius IG Plus V inverters include a lockable code-compliant DC disconnect with a built-in 6-circuit fused string combiner that can remain on the wall when the inverter is removed for servicing.
The internal string combiner can accept fuses up to 20 A per circuit. Fuses sold separately. 2 busbars (one of each polarity) are required to bypass the internal
combiner for higher current inputs, such as when an external combiner box is used. Fronius inverters have 3 expansion slots to add external sensors, remote displays, or other options. Inverter firmware upgrades can be made using a PC or laptop. The 5 kW and larger inverters have multiple power stages that can inactivate during periods of low insolation to maximize efficiency and energy harvest.
These inverters can also be used in 3-phase systems by using 3 inverters, each connected across two phases. Models ending in -3 can output on 3 phases from a single inverter.
Each inverter is covered by a 10-year warranty, which can be extended to 15 or 20 years.
- Field selectable 208, 240 or 277 VAC output
- Operating temperatures of -13 °F to +131°F (-25 °C to +55°C)
- Available in sizes from 3 kW to 12 kW
- Field configureable for either positive or negative ground PV arrays
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741-2010 for U.S. and Canada
- Compliant with:
- IEEE 1547-2003
- IEEE 1547.1
- ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- FCC Part 15 A& B